Monday, August 08, 2016

Back at Coffine Gurunaru for more Asian goodness

I'm just back from an amazing anniversary trip to Peru! But also, because of that, I have a number of posts pending, including a trip to New York City. As well, my main photo-organizing app stopped working with my latest software update, and I'm trying to figure how to fix it or how to substitute it. All in all, those precious Peru posts will have to wait a bit.

In the meantime, though...

Coffine Gurunaru in Zona Rosa! I've written about this place a couple of times before, I know. So why once more? Because it's such a fantastic place for ramen (nom nom), udon (nom nom squared), and now... tteokbokki (떡볶이)! Nom nom to the nth! The day I saw this place started serving tteokbokki, this quintessential Korean dish made from rice cakes and gojuchang sauce, I was ecstatic! Too good, too good. So if you're ever in need of non-fancy, ordinary, yummy Korean food, you should really really have a look at this place! 



No comments: